Sunday, February 1, 2009

Our Newest Project

So, I talked Tim into painting our master bathroom and when we got to the space with the light we realized that the light looked horrible and needed to be replaced and as we painted there were drips that got tracked all over the floor, so that was a great reason to look for new flooring. So here it is. The walls are kind og taupe-purple, the light is a more modern florescent fixture and the flooring is vinyl tiles that look like tile. We are excited to be getting some home improvements done since we have lived in the house for 13 years and haven't done very many improvements. (by the way, my new favorite channels to watch are HGTVand DIY).








2 comments:

Shayla said...

Good for you! We are hoping to paint Seth's bedroom soon (it's currently purple--not gonna work) but I'm terrified to do it. I've never done anything like that before. Wish you were closer so you could come help us out! :)

Cynthia said...

Wow, I love it! It really looks great! I hope I can do something as awesome as that one day!

Our Family