Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Thanks to Facebook Friends...

Here is a wonderful picture and the most recent one we have of our dear Elder Nelson. It is from Brother Munoz's facebook. It was his son Alan's 15th Birthday and the Elders had been invited. Bro Munoz had added me to his facebook and so I was able to see this great picture!!! Doesn't Elder Nelson look happy! I knowhe loves this family and they have been so good to him. I am so thankful to those wonderful people who have helped my son while he has been in FL.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

he looks great! you'll be happy to know that they're implementing a new gps system in florida because of hurricane season to locate the members in the area should a hurricane arise when all the roads and area are no longer distinguishable. HF is working to protect his people over there and Elder Nelson will get to be a part of that I'm sure. and will be protected as well. :)

Our Family