Saturday, March 20, 2010

Finally I think we are done... with these rooms

They could use a bit of embellishments, but other than that... I think we are done! Whew....

Oh and a side note about Alex's room... When he saw the pictures of his room and saw that it was orange.. he said, "I was just kidding about it being ORANGE." Oh I wanted to punch him... but really we are glad that we had to use a color we weren't comfortable with... It caused us to think outside our comfort zone... and I think we did OK with it. Hopefully he will like it... if not... oh well, next time he won't joke about it... or we won't take him seriously.





























The wall is not as yellow as it looks, it is more like the ones above. Lighter, almost pastel, but definitely yellow.





















2 comments:

Cricket said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cricket said...

Wow....you guys did a great job! We are just about done with our little guest room and now have started on our room. I have been collecting what I wanted for a long time now, buying it little by little. Guess now we get to see what it is like all put together.

Our Family