Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tears and Heartache.... I don't like them one bit !!!!!!!!

It is so hard to see someone you love on a road that you know is one of heartache. So what do you do? I want to throw myself in front of them as if a car was barrelling down on them ready to crush them at any minute, but I can't. I want to scream at the top of my lungs... "WHAT ARE YOU THINKING??? But I can't. I want to cry my heart out and beg them to change their path and chose the right path, that I believe will bring them more happiness, but I can't. All I can do is stand by, hoping and praying that in the end they will see the light and remember who they are and what they deserve and demand the best there is in life. I am so sad right now. But there is nothing I can do but pray for them...

1 comment:

Theresa said...

yes. I know what you mean.

Our Family