Monday, July 21, 2008

Memory Lane.....


MEMORY LANE- I saw this on my friends blog and thought it would be fun. Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! I guess good or bad, but be nice!!!!!!!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

4 comments:

Cricket said...

One of my earliest memories of you (wow we have bee friends for a very long time now) is when I first became your visiting teacher. You told me your conversion story, and talked to me a lot about the church. You were so sweet and kind and knew a lot of the feelings I was having my first year or so in the church. It was really nice to have someone to share it with that really understood. Thanks for always being there.
Cricket

Marley said...

oh geez!! i don't have many to choose from, you are only my mom!! haha!! :) but lets see.... a memory... LoL! Gosh I'm gunna have to say my whole life! haha!! But a random thing I can remember right now, is probably when I became a cheerleader and you were so excited too!! And we all went to dinner! haha! How fun

Kerstin said...

I have a lot of great memories with you. My favorites though are when we would come up to visit and go to EFY and when I was going to college at BYU and I would come to visit. I always love talking to you and I wish I lived closer.I am so luckly to have you as an Aunt and I love you!

Shayla said...

I'm glad to have found your blog! I don't know why it took so long...

Anyway, here's my memory of the first time we met. Brent and I went on a double date with you and Tim to the yummy Texas Roadhouse. Then we had a super fun time playing games and eating sweetheart conversation hearts around your kitchen table. It was a lot of fun and I knew right away that I was going to like you guys!!

Our Family