Monday, August 4, 2008

The harder I try, the behinder I get!

It has been a while since I have written anything, but life is good. Tim and I have been working on the basement. That was our assignment from Alex and we only have 2 years to accomplish it. If you know us at all, you know we are not the speediest at home rennovation. Tim took about 5 years to put our tile in our kitchen. Now we are looking at a bathroom/with tile, a family room/with dropped ceiling and a closet/with bi-fold doors. Also a hall and food storage door. In my dreams, we carpet the whole upstairs (including the bedrooms upstairs), put wood in the front room, and paint all the walls. But that probably won't happen for another 12 years.



In refrence to my title, I just sent out 2 wedding cards w/gift cards for weddings that took place in April and June. Sad huh? Well, I hope it really is the thought that counts.



Alex is doing well. He is struggling with the heat and humidity, but he gets a car every other week, so he isn't out in the weather constantly on those weeks. They have had 8-9 investigators come to church every week. He is still adjusting to mission life but seems to be doing well. He said he will be sending pics of Florida. I am anxious for that!



Other than that.....

No comments:

Our Family