Thursday, August 7, 2008

Help Please!!!

It is funny how some days I can't think of anything to write and so days go by with no new postings. But today I had a thought and needed to ask your help.

I want to get a Greenie Package together for Alex (Elder Nelson). I have some ideas, a green tie (though he has too many ties now), green soap from bath and body, green silly string, bubbles in a green bottle. Someone from our missionary moms site also suggested a thing that you get wet and it activates a cooling gel and you can wear it around your neck to keep cool.

So if you have any other ideas, please leave a comment with your suggestion, or email me. tanlan61@msn.com. I am only now beginning to collect ideas and will be searching for these things everywhere I go. I may not be able to find everything, so the more suggestions you give me, the better!

Thanks for your help. Love ya!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

I gave handwarmers when it got cold. I'm not sure what to do for a greenie package though. the handwarmers I gave matt were green... ?? haha.

Cricket said...

Hey he is from Utah....you ahve to send him a box of green jell-o.

He may get a sunburn. The aloe vera sunburn gel is green. What about some green jolly ranchers, and some green gum. OK...that's all I got...sorry....LOL

Good luck,
Cricket

Our Family